Wednesday, March 3, 2010

staying in for the day

 
Buzz and Woody happy that we were staying out of the car today
After another night of driving in the night and feeling I don't know how many times that someone was crossing into my lane, the ladies and I decided to spend the next day in Adare and to do a little window shopping in town. We also decided to head to the golf club and check our email as it was one of the few spots that had wifi.
It snowed and was quite nice to just relax and not have anything to do. Which also means I didn't take many photos. I know. I kept telling myself I would get back down and take more photos of the village but I didn't so the next best thing was for me to have this link so that you could see the village of Adare
http://www.adarevillage.com/
Sunday we will head into to Dublin in search of the book of Kells and the hotel that is owned by the Edge and Bono.

No comments:

Post a Comment